mainstay® - Shift Log
mainstay's Shift Log module presents a consistent medium of communication between schedulers, supervisors and shift personnel.
Shift Log Features:
- replaces the traditional paper shift log
- allows scheduling, rescheduling, and annotation of tasks in real-time
- allows supervisors to track additional jobs that arise throughout the week
- enforces validation rules and processes to avoid inconsistent usage
- provides extensive task searching capabilities
- manages shift handover notes
- integrates with the Labour Resource Manager to facilitate shift manning
- integrates with the Warranty Tracker to minimise missed warranty claim opportunities on unscheduled jobs
- maintains an audit trail; and provides extensive reporting tools for daily meetings and compliance statistics.
Module Process Overview
- Information flow begins in the site CMMS system where the scheduler finalises a schedule for the upcoming period.
- Those tasks are then exported into the Shift Log and allocated to individual work areas and shifts.
- The supervisor and leading hands are then able to utilise the Shift Log to manage scheduled and unscheduled tasks in real time.
- The tool outputs summary reports (for use in daily meetings) and compliance statistics over variable timeframes across multiple work groups.