mainstay® - Resource Leveller
The Resource Levelling tool allows scheduled workload to be levelled against available resources during production of the weekly schedule.
Resource Leveller Features:
- provides an easy to read graphical view of tasks across a given period
- identifies where contract labour may be required
- identifies surplus labour periods where more tasks could be performed
- produces information on when equipment should be brought in and released
- provides extensive reporting options for meetings and summary level statistics
Module Process Overview
- The Resource Leveller imports a forecast of jobs from the site CMMS and draws on resource availability data contained in the Labour Resource Manager
- The data is graphically displayed, and manipulated through a simple drag and drop interface to effectively task-resource level.
- Reporting funtions inside the module allow managers and key decision makers to commit to a levelled workload. Final schedules can then be imported into the Shift Log module.