mainstay® - Labour Resource Manager
The Labour Resource Manager provides a means of managing staff resources.
Labour Resource Manager Features:
- stores staff leave, overtime, crew and roster information (including contractors)
- allows this information to be easily searched and analysed
- produces detailed roster sheets and availability reports for given shifts and crews
- manages training courses and attendance
- manages staff skills and provides alerts/reports on soon to expire skills
- integrates with the Resource Levelling Tool module to level resources against scheduled tasks
Module Process Overview
Staff details, leave periods, training courses, and skill information is entered into the LRM in parallel with the site CMMS. Functionality exists which allows validation between the LRM data contained in both the LRM and the CMMS to ensure no information is overlooked.